Leading client in its Financial Services Industry is looking to hire System Analyst (Oracle eBusiness Suite) for its Singapore operations.
- The Systems Analyst will partner with the application Development, Support, and QA teams for the Oracle eBusiness Suite ("GIFS") platform at Visa to ensure Production releases are successful for Oracle Country Rollouts. This position will act as one of the key resources for Oracle Country Rollouts throughout the lifecycle of the project performing hands-on functional configurations
- Follow standardized processes in support of requirement analysis, design and documentation.
- Perform functional cutover activities for multiple test cycles (QA, UAT), and Production
- Successful delivery of Country Rollouts in the eBusiness Suite thru hands-on configuration, knowledge transfer sessions, and Oracle AIM documentation.
- Ability to comprehend and provide requirement analysis from both Technical and Functional point of views
- Provide analysis and recommendations to IT staff for Country Rollouts
- Provide support to strategic initiatives as assigned including, but not limited to system configuration, testing of applications and process enhancements, upgrades and new solutions, ensuring sound knowledge transfer to assume post-implementation support role.
- 4+ years of experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite Applications with an emphasis on eBusiness Financials
- Extensive knowledge particularly in the following Oracle modules and areas:
Comprehensive understanding of Multi-Org structure and Multiple Reporting Currencies (MRC) feature
Complete setup/configuration experience and knowledge of General Ledger, Assets, Payables, Cash Management, Purchasing, iProcurement and iExpense modules
Extensive understanding of System Administration (setting up responsibilities, assigning profile options, setting up document sequences, user provisioning, and etc.)
Good understanding of Oracle Approval Management (AME), AR, iSupplier and Discoverer and Workflows
- Preferred experience of the Oracle eBusiness Suite at both Functional and Technical levels (understanding of underlying table structures and ability to read and write SQL scripts)
- Reputation for being a collaborative partner and team player with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with multinational corporation, electronic payment and financial services systems is a plus
- Experience with R12, Noetix views, Kofax Markview (formerly 170 Systems) is a plus
- Sound time management and prioritization skills; ability to assess workload of daily tasks, customer requests, and other demands and seek management direction when needed.
- Strong Customer Focus, Relationship Management skills, Learning Agility, Execution Skills, and Professional/Technical expertise in specific areas of responsibility as noted above.
Should this be your level of role to work please feel free to reach me with your updated profile by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Our license number is 11C5721